Tecno Gaz – Tecnoheart Plus
Extraordinary operational readiness
The AED automatic defibrillators are the ultimate expression of utility.
These models manage all operations independently, informing the rescuer of the functions that the device performs.
Also the shocks occur independently, after a verbal warning, without operator intervention.
This avoids delays, hesitation, and all activities exclude human involvement.
Strategic location of the device
Place the defibrillators so that they can be easily seen accessible is the first step towards effective and prompt intervention.
Adult and child selector without the need to change plates.
-Defibrillator designed to operate in compliance with the 2010 version of the guidelines established by the AHA/ ERC regarding Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
-Voice-guided intervention procedures A voice guides you during the whole intervention.
-Cover: the cover is designed to protect the action icons, patient mode button and charge button.
-Status indicator: the status indicator indicates the status of the unit, the temperature and the battery level.
-Paddle connector: the paddle connector is used to connect the electrodes.
-Action Icons: the LED indicator flashes red under the corresponding action icon.
-Patient mode switch: once the user has identified the patient based on type, select patient mode either adult or paediatric patient using the mode switch.
-Charge button: once preparation for the electric discharge is completed, the current discharge button will flash.
Press the current discharge button to deliver the shock.
-Sliding button: the sliding button opens the cover, to turn on push the sliding button to the right.
-SD card slot: the SD card is required to save data and update AED firmware.
-Infrared communication port: the infrared communication port is used to communicate with the PC.
THE LIFE-SAVING DEVICE
- Voice guide: for simple and aided use.
- SD card: storage for legal protection.
- Soft Case: protection from bumps and scratches.
- Long-lasting LiMnO2 battery: 5 years, 200 shocks.
- Battery indicator: always lets you know the battery level.
- Critical components self-test: allows the efficient maintenance of the equipment’s functionality.
- Impedance calculation: verifies the integrity of the AED’s contact with the patient.
- Display screen: allows you to read the instructions if the voice guide cannot be heard.
- Biphasic shock: electrical shock that goes through the heart first one way and then the other.
- Software heart on: it is used to store the AED use data in a systematic way as well as allowing firmware updates.
- Pre-connected electrodes: reduce intervention times.
- Battery: 200 electric shocks.
- Irda communication port: enables PC – defibrillator communication
- Variable energy: adult (>25 kg) from 185 to 200j child (<25 kg) from 45 to 50j
Tecno Gaz – Vital Test
Vital test is a professional pulse oximeter designed for use in dentistry.
Simple and packed with features it can be supplied with special support, planned to be fixed on unit, wall or stand.
This option allows you to have continuous control of the instrument and makes it become a convenient tool for constant use.
Reading selection children/adults
Alarms min./max. SpO2 and pr
On request an interface program to connect to the computer can be supplied with Vital Test, to record and print all related parameters measured.
1 ON-OFF button
2 Mute alarm
3 Back light button
4 Up/down arrow button
Tecno Gaz – Vital Monitor
The ideal tool for intra-operative monitoring.
Intra-operative monitoring is the ideal tool for checking the patient’s vital signs and helping to establish a clinical controlled picture.
Due to its ease of use and completeness of the information provided, VM is the ideal tool for dentistry for those who want to monitor the patient and avoid the occurrence of pathological events in advance.
Measurement oxygen saturation
Measurement blood pressure
Measurement heart rate
Ideal for surgery and implantology.
Compact: for maximum manoeuvrability.
Portable: as it is cordless.
Simple and economic management powered by standard AA batteries.
Operative ergonomics as it has only two sensors.